My Lovely Rugrats!

My Lovely Rugrats!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New puppy coming our way

Well our latest and greatest news is.....no I'm not pregnant again!! We are adding an addition to the family though. Since my dog Presley passed away in December we have had a broken heart lil' boy. He lived for each moment to tackle or wrestle Presley whether it be out of love or roughness! You would have thought that Presley would have ran for the hills when she saw Ethan a full blow 2 yr. old coming her way, but she did just the opposite of that. She loved him (I think) just as much as he loved her! There hasn't been a day that goes by when her name isn't brought up in this house. So the first part of January me and Eddie made the choice to get him another "Presley dog." We have picked a boy this time (we will see how that goes)! Now the score will be even 3 boys and 3 girls! Anyways, his name that Ethan picked out is Otis. He lives in Bakersfield now but we will drive to get him on Saturday. So stay tuned for pics of our new baby boy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Otis is a perfect name!!! But what kind of puppy????? I want pics asap...oh ya and don't you remember when I got my precious pup ricky...it was like having another kid in the house. But you are lucky. eddie will have that puppy behavin in no time. What fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now you need to send an email to all your friends and tell them about your blog...and ask them to say something when they visit!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment and let me know what you think!!